Recommendations for People To Choose Diabetic Socks
Why does people with diabetes need special socks?
People diagnosed with diabetes often have circulation problems that can eventually cause peripheral edema or swelling in feet, ankles and legs. Wearing inappropriate socks for a long time is easy to cause diabetic foot or any other foot injuries. Diabetic socks are specially designed to decrease the risk, to offer maximum blood flow, and prevent or quickly heal blisters, ulcers, or cuts. If you’re suffering from feet problems, then you may want to look at diabetic socks.
Dose normal feet need them?
Diabetic socks are not special items for people with diabetes, they can also be worn by those who have no current foot problems(maybe they just aren’t aware of). Most socks may harm your feet. Diabetic socks are a better and healthy footwear choice for everyone. Are you tired of the scars left by your socks on your legs? Do your feet sweaty, away giving you an embarrassing foot odor? Do you want to get rid of blisters, ulcers? Then you have to try diabetic socks. And you will be back to thank me!
The best diabetic socks should have the following features:
- Super Soft fiber: fabric made from bamboo is lightweight and extremely soft, helping in reducing rough abrasion and shear forces on skin. Rayon from bamboo can naturally protect from infection and offers more moisture wicking ability than cotton.
- Moisture Wicking: powerful moisture wicking and breathable bamboo fiber provide an unprecedented dryness, which is super comfortable for daily wear.
- Non-Binding Top: keep your toes and blood circulation in optimal state. Smooth
- No-Irritation Toe: enhance your everyday comfort ,reduce the risk of infection, foot pressure, blistering.
- Cushion Sole: can aid in relieving pain, adding comfort, protection and durability.